ECAP 6: Call for Contributed Papers
The proceedings of the Congress are divided into the following sections:
- Section 1: History of Philosophy
- Section 2: Logic and Computation
- Section 3: Philosophy of Language
- Section 4: Epistemology
- Section 5: Metaphysics
- Section 6: Philosophy of Science
- Section 7: Philosophy of Mind
- Section 8: Ethics, Aesthetics and Action Theory
- Section 9: Social Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Philosophy of Law
Accepted abstracts will be printed in the Volumes of Abstracts, provided they meet the formating requirements and the author's registration fee is received by June 30th 2008. Contributed papers will be scheduled for a 30 minute presentation (including discussion). Only one presentation per participant will be accepted.
Abstracts, written in English, must not exceed one single-spaced A4 12pt page and should include the section in which the paper is to be presented, the title of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s) and institutional affiliation(s) (see example below). Full versions of the abstracts will be used in the Volume of Abstracts. Personal data will be suppressed for blind review. Submissions, in one of the following formats: MS Word, postscript or PDF, should be uploaded to the registration form.